Who We Are
We’re a group of men from all walks of life that get together every Thursday evening to sing acapella music in four part harmony. Our group includes government employees, college students, businessmen, farmers, and professionals who share a common bond of a love of singing.
- Affiliated with the International Barbershop Harmony Society
- Affiliated with the Sunshine District, Barbershop Harmony Society
- Chartered in 1966
We are the Tallahassee, FL Chapter of the Barbershop Harmony Society. We were chartered in 1966 and are one of about 40 chapters throughout the State of Florida (The Sunshine District).
What We Do
We sing for the love of singing and encourage the formation and development of barbershop quartets. During the year we perform in various places around the community. Each May or June we have our annual show which is performed on a Friday evening, and then again for a Saturday Matinee and Saturday evening too.
Our Officers and Board Members
- Steve Jacobsen, President
- Jimmy Prater, Vice President – Membership
- Rodney Atherton, Vice President – Music
- Bruce Bickley, Vice President – Public Relations
- Robbie Brunger, Secretary / Treasurer
- Steve Pennington, Member at Large
- Fred Williams, Member at Large